What is Buckwheat Flour?
Gluten- and grain-free, buckwheat flour has more protein, dietary fiber, and B vitamins than an equal weight of oat or whole wheat flour, and is an excellent source of potassium and essential amino acids.
Buckwheat (Fagopyrum esculentum)-First cultivated in Southeast Asia thousands of years ago, in time buckwheat journeyed west and took root in Eastern Europe, where it became the star of many classic dishes. They are very nutritious, and growing in popularity in many nations across the globe. They are a complete protein because they include all the essential amino acids.
Who is it for?
Buckwheat flour is a gluten-free, fiber-rich flour produced by grinding buckwheat seeds into a fine powder. This ingredient is naturally rich in fiber, protein, vitamins and minerals making it a potent product for daily cooking use & for people on a Gluten Free Diet, Vegan Diet, or any Diet Regime.
How to use Buckwheat Flour?
- Buckwheat flour is favoured for gluten free cooking
- Suitable for making rotis, cakes and bread just as delicious, and a whole lot healthier when made with our buckwheat flour
- Our buckwheat flour is a great replacement for regular whole-wheat flour. Replace up to 40% of the flour in your recipe with flour
- In a bowl add 1 cup flour, salt, and add 1/2 cup of lukewarm water. Stir gently with fingers in a circular motion until the flour starts to gather
- Knead the flour until it becomes soft and pliable
- Divide the dough to small dough balls & roll them out to flatten the roti
- Cook the roti in hot tawa for 1-2 min till tiny golden dots appear on the surface
- Suitable for making rotis, parathas and baked good
Why should I buy it?
Buckwheat is one of the most efficient producers of plant protein, unmatched by any other grain. Our Buckwheat Flour is full of iron, calcium and protein. Additionally this nutritious flour also contains dietary fibres, potassium and all the other nutrients that are required for your body. If you are looking to nurture a healthy life then go ahead and add buckwheat flour to your pantry.
Why should I make the switch?
Buckwheat is the edible part of a seed from a plant related to greens like rhubarb or sorrel. In India buckwheat flour or kuttu attas is consumed during Hindu fasting days when eating of grains is not allowed. Because it is neither a grain nor related to wheat, buckwheat is gluten free and safe for those with celiac disease and gluten sensitivities.
Grow Fit brings more choices for a healthy life! Buy our Buckwheat Flour and get a free diet chart and additional nutritional consultation from the best nutritionists and dieticians in India.
How does Buckwheat Flour differ from regular flour?
Buckwheat Flour is a potent gluten free flour that is a great substitute for wheat flour because it doesn’t have gluten unlike wheat flour.
Can Buckwheat Flour be consumed by people who are not on a gluten free diet?
Yes, even non-dieters can have our buckwheat flour. Made with no artificial ingredients, no preservatives, no food colors, no added sugar, no hydrogenated oils.
Can Buckwheat Flour be consumed by children?
Yes. can be safely consumed by children of all ages.
How does it work?
Place your order for Buckwheat Flour. After quick confirmation, your freshly prepared mixes are shipped to you within 2-3 days. Download the Grow Fit app to chat with a nutritionist, and plan the best route to your health goals.
Shelf life: 06 Months.
(Delivery time could vary depending on your location).
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 08047112993.