Essential Checklist For a Flatter Tummy In 30 Days
Doesn’t everyone love a celebrity waistline? Every woman dreams of having a perfect waistline and every man of a flat tummy with defined abdominal muscles. The best part is, the secret to a flat tummy is not exactly rocket science. It just takes a lot of discipline, a little bit of hard work and this essential checklist:
1. Drink more water – Try to finish at least 3 – 4 litres of water in a day – it helps with detoxification of the body as well as in fat loss.
2. Cardio – Try to do at least 30 – 40 minutes of cardio exercises like jogging/ cycling/ swimming.
3. Toning exercises – Abdominal crunches, Planking, Butterfly twists help with abdominal toning.
4. Keeping your stomach clean – Eat a lot of fibre rich foods like raw vegetables, fruits , nuts etc to clean your bowels every day.
5. Breakfast every day – Our metabolism is the highest when we wake up and hence having a nutrient-packed breakfast is always essential to keep down hunger pangs throughout the day.
6. Early dinner – Studies say that the digestive system should get a minimum of 2 – 3 hours for breaking down the fats and carbs of your dinner before you go to sleep. Early dinners help you buy your body that time.
7. Simple dinner – Try to keep the richer items of food for the earlier parts of the day when the metabolism is high – human metabolism typically drops down post sunset so simpler the dinner, lesser the fat accumulation.
8. Good sleep – Getting a good 6 – 7 hours of sleep at the least at night helps the body to rejuvenate and keeps you more active throughout the day – lack of sleep creates more toxins in the body.
9. Limit alcohol – Alcohol contains many unnecessary calories which give no nutritive benefits – the high cortisol content of alcohol sends all those calories straight to the belly.
10. Start your day with cinnamon water – it helps give a very good metabolic surge to your body leading to better fat burning.