20 Health Benefits of Carrot Juice You Should Know
Carrots are full of biotin, molybdenum, dietary fiber, potassium, vitamins K, B1, B6, B2, C, and E, manganese, niacin, pantothenic acid, folate, phosphorus, and copper and they have lots of health benefits.
1. Improves immunity and controls heart diseases
Carrots are a rich source of vitamin A and beta-carotene, which make it effective in warding off germs. The abundance of vitamin A in carrot juice can prevent the onset of heart diseases and strokes
2. Aids clotting of blood
Carrot juice has vitamin K that helps in the clotting of blood.
3. Cleanses the liver
The regular consumption of this tasty juice can help in releasing toxins from the liver
4. Prevents flatulence
The carminative nature of carrot juice helps in eliminating the gas stored inside your stomach as well as intestines, thereby providing relief
5. Regularizes menses
If you are suffering from irregular cycles or painful menstruation, carrot juice can improve your menstruation cycle by working as an emmenagogue
6. Improves oral health
Carrot juice can also make your gums healthy and enhance overall oral health.
7. Good for lactation
Lactating mothers and pregnant ladies should have carrot juice as it helps in the production of milk.
8. Helps in weight loss
Since it has a low-calorie count, it is the best natural health drink for a person who is trying to lose weight.
9. The strong presence of iron in carrot juice enables it to provide energy instantly
10. Potassium helps reduce skin dryness and reduces scars and blemishes. It also gives life to your skin by improving the skin tone.
The anti-oxidants effectively protects the respiratory system from infections and free-radical attacks.
Carrot’s molecules are closest to human’s haemoglobin molecules, making it very beneficial in blood-building.
13. Aids hair growth
Drinking carrot juice regularly can make your tresses gorgeous and healthy. It aids hair growth and prevents dandruff on your scalp
14. Source of vitamins needed for skin
Carrot juice acts as a vitamin supplement for your skin and makes it glow.
15. Controls sugar level
Magnesium, manganese, and carotenoids present in carrot juice can stabilize the sugar levels.
16. When taken during the last three months of pregnancy, it reduces the chances of dangerous infections affecting the child
17. Having a glass a day is said to boost immunity.
18. Carrots, which are loaded with antioxidants and dietary fiber, work towards keeping your heart healthy by removing plaque from the arteries and maintaining blood circulation.
19. It promotes healthy eye function
20. Vitamin K, present in carrot juice, is essential for the protein-building process in the body. It also helps in the binding of calcium, which in turn leads to the faster healing of broken bones
- Tags: Health